Raspberry Pi Camera, compatible with the original one, supports all revisions of the Pi 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module. For more resources you may need, pls contact us via message, we will send you then via attachment. Meanwhile technological support is available.
Image Sensor: OV5647
Maximum Photo Resolution: 2592 × 1944 pixel
Supported Video Resolution: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90
Physical Dimensions: 25mm x 24mm x 9mm
Interface: CSI MINI connector (15cm ribbon cable included)
Supported OS: Raspbian (latest version recommended)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. The sensor has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens on board.
- 2. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 × 1944 pixel static images.
- 3. It is the latest Version 1.3. This is the plug-and-play-compatible latest version of the Raspbian operating system.
- 4. The board itself is tiny, at around 25mm x 24mm x 9mm and weighing in at just over 3g, making it perfect for mobile.
- 5. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your Raspberry Pi.