– Sensor adopts TCRT5000, which uses infrared light detection, high sensitivity, anti-interference and stable performance.
– Working voltage 3.3V – 5V (Note: The use of low power supply voltage, high power supply voltage, sensor life will be shorter, 5 volt power supply is the preferred power supply)
– Detected object, the final output signal level is low; not detected object, and the final output signal is high
– The TTL level sensor output can be connected directly to the microcontrollers IO port 3.3 volts or 5 volts
– A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
– Material: electronic components
– Product detailed size: product size 9.7x 2cm / 3.82 x 0.79inch
– line length : 17.5cm / 6.89inch
– Wiring method: VCC VCC is the positive input port of the power supply, which can be connected to the voltage of 3.3V~5V.
– GND GND is the negative input of the power supply
– OUT1~5 OUT is the signal output port, which links the I/O port of the MCU
1PCS Sensor Module
1PCS DuPont line