Human body pyroelectric infrared sensor module, Model: SR-602
Response distance: up to 5 m; 0-3.5 m recommended
Output: high level, H = 3.3 V, L = 0 V
DC power supply: 3.3 V-15 V
Quiescent current: 20uA
Features and uses:
This module has high sensitivity, fast response, small static power consumption, small size, easy to install and install.
The lens, pin connector was soldered, and the power supply is provided without debugging. Can be used to illuminate the body sensor, alarm, security,
Access control on request, automatic equipment for agriculture, forestry and mining.
1. high output time of this product is adjustable, from 2.5 seconds to 1 hour, the output time at the factory.
It is 2.5 seconds and you can change one chip resistor if you need to change it. Please read the resistance value corresponding to the typical delay time.
See Related Form below.
2. blocking time, 2 seconds, is not adjustable.
3. A plant is defined as a repeatable trigger and cannot be changed.
4. The power supply voltage of this module is from 3.3 V to 15 V in, and the limiting voltage is from 2.8 V to 18 V.
5. Module output time: high output within 2 seconds after power on, then go low, enter standby mode
Status. If the delay time is changed, the time when the module outputs a high level after power on will increase accordingly, which can be understood as
Startup time after entering the normal operating state after increasing the electrical power.
6. After installing the Photosensitive element, it does not work during the day, works at night, does not contain photosensitive components, and works all day (There are no photodiodes on the module, if necessary, purchase separately. Recommended: a regular F3 photodiode)
It is believed that the photosensitive element is not installed.
7. This module is very sensitive, pay attention to the installation position, try to avoid the source of heat radiation (air outlet / direct sunlight)
8. The sensitivity of this module is adjustable, and you must change the chip resistor. Please see the table below for details.
9. When soldering with a conventional 220 V soldering iron, it is necessary to disconnect the power source before welding. It is recommended to use
24 V low voltage soldering iron, such as 936 internal white light.
10. If you follow the MCU and connect the lamp, please read the control circuit diagram below.
Adjustment time delay instructions
This module can achieve various delays by changing the delay time to adjust the resistance of the resistor.
The default delay for this module is 2.5 s. The above table is the data measured by the laboratory and having one
The indicated error is only a reference to the range of debug time. If you need to change the delay time, please combine, in case of actual use, select the appropriate parameters after debugging a specific circuit.
Control scheme of testing and application
1PCS MH-SR602 Mini Motion Sensor Detector Module