SIM7000E NB-IoT / eMTC / EDGE / GPRS / GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi, for Europe, Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia
NB-IoT/eMTC/EDGE/GPRS/GNSS HAT for Raspberry Pi, Based on SIM7000E
SIM7000E is mainly applicable in Europe, Africa, Australia, Southeast Asia, SIM7000C is mainly applicable in Asia-Pacific region.
Please check the supported bands according to your local service provider, select the proper one when placing order.
This Raspberry Pi HAT features multi communication functionalities: NB-IoT, eMTC, EDGE, GPRS, and GNSS.
The NB-IoT (NarrowBand-Internet of Things) and eMTC (enhanced Machine Type Communication) are rising IoT communication technologies evolved from LTE (4G), with advantages include low power, low cost, wide coverage, etc. They are suited for applications such as intelligent instruments, remote controlling, asset tracking, remote monitoring, E-health, mobile POS terminals, sharing bikes, and so on. While the GSM/GPRS, and EDGE are traditional 2G/2.5G technologies capable of sending SMS or making other wireless communications.
Therefore, the SIM7000E NB-IoT HAT would be an ideal choice for either evaluating new rising technologies, or simply communicating/positioning via multiple ways.
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- Supports TCP, UDP, PPP, HTTP, FTP, MQTT, SMS, Mail, etc.
- Supports GNSS positioning (GPS,GLONASS,BeiDou and Galileo)
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage translator, 3.3V by default, allows to be switched to 5V via 0Ω resistor
- SIM card slot, compatible with both normal SIM card and NB-IoT specific card
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Baudrate: 300bps~3686400bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 98, USAT
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|Band||SIM7000E: FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20/B28||GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz|
|SIM7000C: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B8|
|Power saving||Current in sleep mode: 1.2mA (@DRX=2.56s). Current in PSM mode: 9uA.|
|Emitting power||Class 3 (0.25W@LTE)||Class E2 (0.5W@EGSM900)
Class E1 (0.4W@DCS1800)
|Class 4 (2W@GSM900)
Class 1 (1W@DCS1800)
|SIM Card||NB Specific (Not Included)||Normal SIM (Not Included)|
- Receiver type
- C/A code
- Tracking: -162 dBm (GPS)/-157 dBm (GLONASS)/TBD (BD)
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Cold starts: <35s
- Hot starts: <1s
- Position: <2.5m CEP
- Power supply: 5V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (3.3V by default)
- Sleep Mode current: 1.2mA(@DRX=2.56s)
- Power Save Mode current: 9uA
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C ~ 90°C
- Dimension: 30.2mm x 65mm
Note: the Raspberry Pi in the photo is NOT included.
- SIM7000E NB-IoT HAT x1
- GSM Antenna x1
- GPS External Antenna (B) x1
- USB type A plug to micro plug cable x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
Terms and conditions
|Payment||* We accept PAYPAL ONLY.
* You can make eBay note about “how to do” when making payment, or send message to us.
|Shipment||* We send orders to worldwide with tracking number.
* All the orders can be sent within 24 hours after it is paid.
* Generally, we send orders via registered post air mail service, such as Singapore Post, Deutsche Post, and E-packet. If customers would like to send via DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT, they have to pay for the shipping cost, thanks for your understanding.
* All the Post air mail service is available for parcel within 2 KG only.
|Delivery Time||* Post air mail usually takes about 20-30 working days, but for most South America countries; it may take 30-60 working days.
* E-packet usually takes about 7-15 working days or more, which is available for USA, CA, AU, FR, UK, RU, New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand and Hong Kong.
* EMS usually takes about 4-15 working days which may be different from countries to countries. Better for Russia, South Korea, Japan and so on.
* SF EXPRESS usually takes about 2-5 working days. Better for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
* DHL usually takes about 3-8 working days; Better for Europe and Asia countries.
* FedEx usually takes about 4-8 working days; Better for Europe and Asia countries.
* UPS usually takes about 3-7 working days;
* Aramex usually takes about 7-15 working days. Better for Middle East countries.
|Return & Refund||* All the items are tested and double checked before packing up.
* If items are damaged during the delivery, thanks for providing pictures or videos for better confirmation, so as to discuss for an acceptable solution.
|Feedback:||* For any problems, can you kindly contact us to solve it before leaving Negative or Neutral feedback?
* If you’re satisfied with our items and service, can you kindly leave a POSITIVE feedback? It’s important to us.
|Working time||* 09:00am -18:00pm BJT (Monday to Saturday)|