Doit ESP32 Development board is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power, and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting the Lua program, easily to develop
- The ESP32 integrated with Antenna switches, management modules, RF Balun, power amplifiers
- The entire solution occupies the least area of PCB. 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth dual-mode chip
- Adapts TSMC Ultra-low power consumption 40nm technology
- The power dissipation performance and RF performance of the product is the best, safe and reliable, and it is easy to extend to a variety of applications
- Development Board: https://github.com/Nicholas3388/LuaNode
- CPU: Tensilica Dual-Core 32-bit 240 MHz LX6 processor, integrated 520 Kb SRAM
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Memory: 4 MByte Flash
- Temperature Range: -40 to 125 Deg C.
- Product type: Electronic Modules
- Size: 55mm x 29mm x 14mm
1 x 38pins DoIT ESP32 Development Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.