GY-906-BCC MIX9014 ESF-BAA IR Infrared Temperature Sensor Range 2CM
This is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. An internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP contribute to the MLX90614’s high accuracy and resolution. It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurment and movement detection. The sensor has a field of view of 90 degrees and returns the average temperature value of all objects within this field of view. It has a range of around 1cm.
Being very popular module, numerous tutorials, guides and sample codes are available on the internet which will help you get started with this sensor. The breakout board offers a plug and play with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU, ESP8266, and other boards.
The MLX90614 provides two methods of output: PWM and SMBus (i.e. TWI, I2C). Both these outputs are easy and simple to use with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other micro controllers. The 10-bit PWM output provides a resolution of 0.14°C, while the TWI interface has a resolution of 0.02°C. The MLX90614 is factory calibrated in wide temperature ranges: -40 to 85°C for the ambient temperature and -70 to 382.2°C for the object temperature. The measured value is the average temperature of all objects in the 90 degree Field Of View of the sensor. The MLX90614 offers a standard accuracy of 0.5°C around room temperatures.
- Works from 3.3V to 5V input, Module has power regulator IC built in. Standard I2C interface with built 2x pull up resistors
- Operating Voltage: 3V- 5V
- Operating Current: 2mA
- Communication protocol: I2C.
- Sensor working temperature: -40 to +125 Degree C
- Sensing temperature range: -70 to +380 Degree C
- When measuring the tempeature, please maintain a measuring distance of 1 cm
- PCB dimensions 11mm x 17 mm
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range: -40 to 125 °C for sensor temperature and -70 to 380 °C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- SMBus compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Automotive grade