MQ-3 Gas Sensor Module detects the presence and amount of alcohol / ethanol present in the air. MQ-3 module is suitable for detecting Alcohol, Benzine, CH4, Hexane, LPG, CO. Sensitive material of MQ-3 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target alcohol gas exist, the sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. MQ-3 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Alcohol, and has good resistance to disturb of gasoline, smoke and vapor.
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~165 mA (heater on) / ~60 mA (heater off)
- Current Consumption: 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1- 0.3 V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Detecting Concentration: 0.05-10mg/L Alcohol
- Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (HSW), 1 TTL compatible output (ALR)