Vibration Sensor Module Vibration Switch SW-420 is based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold.
The threshold can be adjusted by the on-board potentiometer. When this no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light, and vice versa. The output can connect to the microcontroller, which to detect high and low level; so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
- Easy to use with a microcontroller or even with normal digital/analog IC
- Onboard LED to indicate power and output
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 voltage comparator IC
- Onboard potentiometer to adjust the threshold
- Compact size
- Normally closed type vibration sensor SW-420
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Vibration sensor: SW-420
- Comparator IC: Lm393
- Threshold: adjustable
- Output type: digital
- Operating current: 15mA
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V