HX711 Module Load Cell Voltage Amplifier
HX711 features dual-channel 24 Bit Precision A/D Weight Pressure Sensor Load Cell Amplifier which is available in a small breakout board. The board has pinouts for the microcontroller and the Load cell in two different directions for the ease of interfacing. It can be interfaced with any microcontroller using Data and Clock pins.
This module supports input voltage from 2.7V to 5V, making it ideal for the 3.3V and 5V microcontroller operations. A Resistive Load cell with two differential inputs can be used with this module and could achieve high accuracy in low and high weight measurements.
This low cost, analog front load cell amplifier is the perfect choice for Balance and load cell interfacing. The current consumption of this amplifier is also low with less than 1uA in power down state and 1.5mA only in normal operation or active state.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Excitation voltage: 5-10V.
- Current consumption: <1uA (Powerdown state), 1.5mA (Normal Operation state)
- Differential input channels: 2
- On-chip active low noise PGA gain: 32 / 64 / 128 (can be selected)
- Has On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analogue power supply.
- Output Data rate support: 10SPS / 80SPS (can be selected)
- Has an oscillator onboard eliminating external components.
- Has optional external oscillator
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed for ease of usage.
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection for better accuracy.