E18-D80NK IR Obstacle Avoidance Proximity Sensor E18-D80NK adjustable IR Infrared Proximity Sensor Switch features an IR sensor.
The E18-D80NK adjustable IR Infrared Proximity Sensor Switch features an IR sensor that can measure distance between 3 to 80 cm. It features an easy to mount chassis, making prototyping much simpler.
The infared proximity switch module is a reflection-type photoelectric sensor which integrates transmitting and receiving infared beams function. Infrared proximity switches work by sending out beams of invisible infrared light.
A photodetector on the proximity switch detects any reflections of this light.
These reflections allow infrared proximity switches to determine whether there is an object nearby.
- Diffuse reflective type
- Light source: Infrared
- Sensing range: 3cm to 80cm (depends on obstacle surface)
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Current consumption: 100mA
- Dimension: 1.7cm (D) x 4.3cm (L)
- Type :DC 3 Wire NPN-NO (Normal Open)
- Sensory distance regulator and output LED indicator
- Control signal level: High2.3V≤Vin≤5V Low-0.3V≤Vin≤1.5V